Tuesday, April 21, 2009

on to finish work...

Well the door were mostly hung yesterday. I was helping hang the doors until Justin joked that my hourly rate was $3000 and household duties took over. The tile started today. The shelving will go in tomorrow and the doors left will be hung. Next step will be finish trim, base boards, beadboard. Crown molding for the rope lighting in the theatre room still needs to be ordered because it accidentally got left off, I guess it is a good thing because Justin will probably have more of an opinion on that. I picked up the caulking and painters putty because that is my job, meet the painter...aka me and some friends and family and once that is done, watch out here comes paint. I have the colors picked out and approved! Carpet will be delivered and installed May 4th and completed May 5th, Happy Birthday to me!!!! I can't believe it is finally coming together.









4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, it's coming together so beautifully.
I can't wait to see the finished product (in pics and in person)!

Sara said...

Wow, Ashley, it looks great! Can I come visit? :) MISS YOU!

*Leslie* said...

I'm excited to see the finished product...and for you to be able to get out again! Thanks for having us over to play today!

Traci said...

exciting and oh the anticipation!