Wednesday, August 27, 2008

50% off

So I knew which stools I wanted when I saw this island in my kitchen. I told Justin about them. I said I would wait patiently as I know exactly what I want. Well guess who got impatient.....oh not me, that would be Justin. Everyday for the past week he has come home and asked if I had found them on sale yet. Well last week I had seen one at Ross Dress for Less but I thought why buy just one. I checked out a store last night but they were sold out. Then I was out and about today and decided to go back to Ross and just buy the one to see if it really would work out. Today was my day, they had 3!! I even got 20% more off on 1 and 10% on the other 2 for minor scuffing (which will happen within one minute of them being home).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Woohoo! Here's to patience, perserverence, and sales!
I'm so happy you got some fabulous stools. They look great.

And how nice is it that Justin actually caved? Love those moments.