Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The house






Okay I know I have been slacking but hey I am still finding my way out of boxes. I took pics of the outside of the yard today. The only inside pic will be the kitchen as I am celebrating it being unpacked and cleaned today. The cabinet guys came yesterday to fix some blue tape stuff. Justin and I made our first patio furniture purchase too. We were going to wait until next year but then we both saw this set and it was 50% off + another 10% and the bonus: WE BOTH AGREED on it! The railing on the platform off the deck is supposed to go in soon 7-14 days. I am pretty much stuck at home, unpacking, overseeing yard progress and letting contractors in to fix some items. We are enjoying it but still waiting to see if this is for real.

13 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Wow, Ashley, your new home is gorgeous! I love the stone work on the front - and I'm jealous of your beautiful kitchen!! Congrats! :o)

Unknown said...

Oooohhhhh-- it is an amazing house! Oh, the hummus and salsa gatherings we could have in that kitchen....

Traci said...

Loving the new home and can't wait to see more pics! Just have Justin pinch you, cause it's for real!!!

Hillary said...

OH MY!!! I am so jealous (and happy for you) of all that light, cleanliness and space!! What an awesome HOUSE you have! Keep posting pictures I want to see everything.
Love, Hillary
P.S. I got your message awhile ago, we have just been in and out of town and lets be honest - I am really bad at returning messages. I am excited to see the pictures when you get them done!!

Bethany Christensen said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I asked someone about you the other day and they told me you bought a house way up north and I was surprised. I am glad they were wrong. It is nice to have you in the neighborhood.

Sarah said...

Wow! What a fabulous and ginormous house! It's beautiful. And your kitchen... to die for. Love it!
I'm so happy for you guys. You deserve it.
But we miss you.
Love you guys.

Kristen said...

I love it!!! Plan on a visit from the Buckwalters in 3 years. It is gorgeous and you deserve it!!!

Crystal said...

Congrats! What a gorgeous home! I love the kitchen!! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Lanna said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Amy Smith said...

Oh I adore it!!! I can't wait to visit! I will be in Utah next summer. I will have to stay longer and visit.

Call me!

Jenn said...

What a beautiful home!! Can't wait to see more pictures of it!
So, when can we come over!! ;-)

Amy said...

Looks gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys and hope that it is everything you have always wanted!

Freer Family said...

Gorgeous new home!!! I bet it is so rewarding after all of the long hard years of schooling, residencies, etc...
I love it!