Thursday, August 7, 2008

We are HOME owners!!

We have looked forward to this moment for soo long. The paperwork was all signed last night. We are just waiting for the keys which will most likely be tomorrow and then we move in. I have a ton of cleaning to do. Once I get my computer up and running and can unload pictures I promise I will post them. I am most excited about setting up my scraproom/den. I am itching to get to work. I have all of this summer's photos that are sitting on memory cards. Our phone and internet service will be turned on the 13th (unless I can bribe them to come earlier, how one does that I don't know but I will at least try)

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats Homeowners!! You must be so excited and anxious for the keys! Can't wait to see pictures!

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Ash & Justin! And the rest of you guys.
Yay for buying a house! And one w/ room for a scrapbooking, etc room. So cool.
We're so happy for you.
Want to see pics asap.
Try calling your internet svc provider until you get ahold of a 'nice' customer svc rep who can push things through for you faster. Might work.

Crissy said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!

Tonya said...

YAY! Super exciting! Look at you guys! Can't wait for the pics.

Amy Smith said...

I am so freaking excited for you! What fun! Ash, you need to call me again as I don't have any number for you. Booh hoo!. Can't wait to see more pics of the house.

Jenn said...

Congrats Ash!!! I am so excited for you and Justin and the kids!
-Jenn G.