Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day

Well tomorrow we sign our lives away to a house. And you know the funny thing is I am WAY excited. I had to draw out the landscape plan and fax it. Working on finishing up the Home Owner's Insurance. There are many things that have to be done on our property but the house is ready to move in. I will be glad to be there to oversee the landscaping to make sure it goes to plan or what I invision. Fun stuff. Anyway I just thought I needed to update everyone as I have been MIA.

Oh and yesterday we had a fun phonecall from the Wennerholm's they were in town and we were able to met them for lunch. They were just finishing up their family reunions and heading back home. It was great for me and the kids to be able to see friends from CT!! We LOVE it. So make sure if you are in town we at least get to see you for a minute.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Woohoo! You guys are signing contracts! That's awesome. So very exciting.
So do you move in 30 days after you sign? Or since it's empty, you can move in asap?
Wish we could help.
The landscaping stuff must be so fun.
Want to see more pics of you guys & your new house.
Congratulations!!!