Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a style of her own




Well the only person that can even understand would be Aunt Natty. I don't know where she came from other than I remember this sweet little baby 5 years ago. Now I see this girl who isn't so little now and has her very own thoughts and ideas about everything. She had her Kindergarten assessment today, her teacher asked how come she knew so much, M replied each time, "because I am the tallest in my class!" It was stated so matter of factly. M picked out her new shoes for school, I have learned early that she will have no part in what Mom wants. So I just have to say I am soooo grateful for uniforms this year!!! (She has a section in her closet that is the stuff she can wear to school, no arguements.) Footwear has to be closed toed and closed heel. I never would have paired the frilly socks with them, or the black skirt with black shorts underneath, teal cardigan, with pink printed tee and lovely necklaces. Only M! Seriously I do not think anyone else could pull this off.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yeah, she's got quite the unique style... but it works for her.
I love M's pose in front of your door.
Work it, Honey!