Friday, October 24, 2008

consider yourself BOOed!

Okay this is a fun tradition and I never even thought of how it could spread on the blog. I love to be BOOed especially with yummy treats. My kids get a kick out of door bell ditching too. Julia Sandvoss who is the head of our design team just did a fun post on the Bo Bunny blog. Go check it out Here is a little excerpt from the post with instructions.

So...how can you get BOOed? Well as much as I'd like to leave candy and treats at your door many of us are far apart, (we have readers from South Africa and Norway and China )...the
BOO will work through the Blog network.

Here's how to join us:

We'd like to ask for those that have a blog, that you add the Bo Bunny Blog to your Favorite Links. If you've already done this..that's fine too. I've been visiting your blogs and would like to see you sharing and spreading the word about our Blog.

Simply add our link to your blog links. Then pop back here and post a comment leaving a link to your blog. You have until next Thursday, October 30th at Midnight PST.

Then come Halloween, I'll visit those links to your blog...and some lucky people will receive a BOO from me! If you do...you'll receive some oh so fun Bo Bunny goodies to enjoy for a yummy way to celebrate Halloween. And maybe a bit heathier than all those Twix and Kit Kats!!LOL

No comments: