Monday, October 13, 2008

okay back to work

Well Justin revived the computer with a new mother board (I was hopeful it would be a new one but not yet). We have celebrated a 2 year old's birthday at our house. He is a pro at blowing out the candle and will sing Happy Birthday to himself (as well as many HSM songs thanks to big sis).

Here is a track suit Aunt Natty gave to him. (Sorry Gnat he was dodging the camera so this will have to do.)This is in our backyard doesn't the grass look awesome! It snowed several inches Saturday night and it is freezing, they have melted away now. I wasn't ready for this. I am sitting in my warm down coat in my house with heat on. I know it is psychological but I can't seem to get warm. It has been warm soups to eat at my house. I need to go buy a bigger crock pot. Ours only makes enough for one meal. I need leftovers.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's snowing already? Man, where did Autumn weather go?
Out here the leaves are turning such beautiful colors right now. Reminds me why this is my favorite season.
Tell L Happy Birthday from us.
Oh, and just 2 days ago Noah told me that he missed A and M so much. And that maybe we could fly to see you guys.
We miss you guys. Tons.
We love you.
Hope you're enjoying your fabulous lawn. And I hope you stay warm. Try hot cocoa. yum.
Love you.

Freer Family said...

Happy Bday L! I can NOT believe he is two already. Can't time slow down, that means Carson is next, boohoo!
If you have any good soup recipes please post. I'm on a soup kick too and my family is sick of my "regulars".