Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TrunkRTreat

Well I finally pulled off the entire family in a theme. I have tried every year and inevitably someone's costume doesn't get done. I spent the last few days sewing like a mad women to get M's and Justin's costume done. Phew.... Feeling seriously proud of myself.

















We also had our best friend from Med school in town for the day. She took her oral boards today and then we got to spend the evening with her. We LOVE you Ang! It was fun to hear what everone is up to. Those were the good ole days.


























We had so much fun. The kids didn't even eat the soups they went straight for the donuts, cupcakes and candy. In fact, Justin just went up to tell them again to GO TO BED!!! Nothing like a sugar high mid-week. Here is little Yoda thinking that donuts hanging in the sky is seriously awesome.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

um wow. just wow. You have serious skills. And, you look beautiful in your costume!

Lanna said...

You are the WOMAN! Those costumes rock!

Crystal said...

Awesome family themed costumes! You all look fabulous! Great work!!

Like you, I was proud of myself this year, I sewed Christopher(Anakin Skywalker) and Anneli's (Dorothy) costumes! First time I ever sewed clothing, and I did it all by myself! I was so proud. I can't wait for my next project!

Sara said...

Ashley, you guys look great! I tried doing the theme again this year but the kids mutinied. (sp?!) Amazing sewing jobs. You rock. :)

Kristen said...

Amazing -- we miss you guys. And Halloween. We are going to a small party at a park in Paris, but not like our festivities in CT. Love you all.

Tonya said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Have a great Halloween!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I love your costumes. The whole Star Wars theme rocks.
You are the best Queen Amidala (is that how her name is spelled?) ever!
All your costumes are fabulous.
I love it.
I wish we could go trick or treating together.
We so miss you. And wish you were here.
But you guys look like you're having fun.
Besides, who am I to take L away from hanging donuts?
Love you guys.