Sunday, November 9, 2008

baby S


Okay this little girl is such a doll. I just love her. We met at church and it was instant LOVE for both of us. She has been my little buddy. I knew that I had to take pictures of her. The other great thing is I think her mom is the best too. I am just so sad that they are moving today to Virginia. I think it is truly unfair that I find someone I really like and they go and move. I guess it is only fair when I did that to my friends in Connecticut a few months ago. Anyway I look forward to hearing about their East coast living and maybe someday they will come back!!! Happy Trails Marci. I hope your flight goes along uneventful.

4 comments:

Lanna said...

I guess you now have two friends to visit in Virginia. She's going to Ashburn, right?

Kristen said...

Oh my -- she is gorgeous. And the photographer did an awesome job too. It feels weird not having you take picts of my kids this fall, yours are always our favorite. We miss you!!

Tonya said...

Beautiful Picture! Miss you!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! And this photo is exceptional..