Friday, November 7, 2008

after halloween sales

Okay I have to say that even at full price many of the halloween decorations this year didn't excite me. I did go to Target after Halloween and was surprised to not find much at all. I did hit Robert's at a good time for getting fake pumpkins and gourds at 75% off. Yesteryday I was at Robert's again to go back to see if they had any pumpkins left...I bought the ghost pumpkins and all the stuff that I made as a temporary center piece for now. I love washing dishes and looking at my pumpkin patch. Pumpkins make me happy and it makes Connecticut feel a little closer.
















I also used the pumpkins for the layout I did for Bo Bunny's blog too.














...they did not have any more pumpkins or gourds but they did have these adorable hanging lanterns 75% off.

They are the perfect thing for my Halloween decor. I am happy to at least add these to my collection. I think the tree that it comes on will be used for other things throughout the year so they were a great find.


*****update: Well I had left the lanterns on the kid table where I photographed them and L accidentally broke one lantern. Totally my fault for leaving within reach :(.

No comments: