Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

My Grandpa's lives in Senior condominiums and they had a party yesterday. We had so much fun. We wound around the building trick or treating and saying hello. They had some contests and games. We met the "Lone Stranger" (aka my grandpa). There were many of the tenants dressed up. One of my favorties was a couple dressed up as a Salt and Pepper shaker. I hope when Justin and I get old that we will still have the energy to dress up for Halloween.


We tried to go to Justin's office but we were too late and everyone had already left. Bummer. Justin dressed up in is Anakin stuff and sported his lightsaber at work all day. His patients thought it was great. When we arrived home I expected the kids to want to hit the streets but instead they went to their rooms and played until it was time for dinner. Then Adam and Justin took the kids trick or treating, while Leigh and I manned the candy bowl at my house. Thanks for coming over Leigh!

The kids made a haul and we still have some of our candy leftover too. Justin is happy because it is keep awake stuff while he is studying for his boards (and he doesn't have to steal from the kids)

2 comments:

Tish Treadaway said...

Great photos, thanks for sharing!

Julie Haddock said...

LOVE THE PHOTOS!!