Wednesday, November 12, 2008

flash back

okay so I glance back and a year ago I was waiting the arrival of my sisters to Connecticut. It is amazing how much has happened over this year. It is hard to find words to describe... But it made me realize how much I love my sisters (formality of sister-in-law just doesn't fit). And the fact that my sister Sarah was over with her daughter to cut my hair, my sister Natalie called and we are going to hang this weekend and we called Paige to figure out when we can escape to St. George for a girls trip. So we have Wicked playing in the background and it makes me smile. I love that we don't have to get on an airplane to get to hang out. Though I now have a new sister(in-law) that lives in California so we will have to do something about that. I am thankful to have awesome sisters.

oh and they have also convinced me to break and read Twilight before we go to the movie...so I bought it yesterday. I have to finish The Chronicles of Narnia before I will allow myself to read it. I am pretty close to finishing. Oh and speaking of books I have been on a serious kick recently. I guess it is better than sleep for me, because I am an obsessive reader (I can't put it down until I have finished...the whole series). I read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, the three Fablehavens, I can hardly wait for the 4th book. (You can blame it on Justin's cousin that we lived with for the month of July, she started us on it) 'A' is nearing the end of the 3rd book too. He is so in love with the books that he will sit and read any spare second he has and it is common to find him so engrossed in the book that hours have passed. Any good suggestions for what to have him read next would be great! Last school year he read all of The Spiderwick Chronicles, Magic Tree House, A to Z Mysteries, and the first Harry Potter. He will start on the second once he finishes Fablehaven. He also has read some of the Chronicles of Narnia too.

3 comments:

Paige said...

love you Ash!

Tonya said...

So I have to know...did you go to the movie???

Ashley said...

I haven't yet.