Wednesday, March 14, 2007

5 months old

Time is flying by. I finally got this to post. I have been struggling with it for a few days. I can't believe how much L has grown. He is getting over croup and ear infections, that has been a miserable experience. Now if the house/mom can recoup we be in good shape. L is still on the fussy side but doing better. I can hear him in his bed right now stirring. I am hoping he will take a nap.
My dear friend Amy is moving. I think I have been in denial but things are progressing so quickly for them moving it is crazy. I hope that everything contiues to go well. I am really excited for them and even more grateful for the internet and cheap long distance. How did anyone manage to stay close when there were so many miles between them before?
Well hopefully I can get more in later. L isn't going for the nap thing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Smith said...

No worries, you are on speed dial, who cares about longdistance!

I will miss ya!