Wednesday, March 14, 2007

bumbo to the rescue

Well we finally broke down and bought it. Thanks to Papa for sending money to get this ingenious thing. Seriously this is the most amazing seat. I think my two favorite baby things are The Ultimate Baby Wrap and now the Bumbo. Handsfree! So great for fussy baby who wants to be where the action is going on.
I could hardly get him to look at the camera. I had him on my kitchen table looking out at the patio. He was mesmerized by whats outside. It makes me excited for Summer. Spring finally feels like it has arrived. More daylight, 50+ degrees...ahhh. I am excited to take this little seat on a tour this summer. Mainly the beach where I can confine him in a fun way :).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

marnie said...

honey, this is the funniest picture ever. his little facial expression is priceless!
m.

Lanna said...

I love this picture!!