Saturday, March 24, 2007

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Sung in my best Gwen Stefani voice. It's official L loves bananas. It took a few days to be convinced that he would like them, today he attacked the spoon and was sad when there wasn't more. Then I gave him rice cereal and he thought that wasn't a good chaser to the bananas. L is filling out a little more so I can't wait for his appointment to find out how much he weighs. Hopefully we will be back in the percentile the Doctor's want. I am so not used to having a baby that isn't topping the charts.
M just said to me "Mom do you know that going to church saves the world!" A and M are pretending they are going to church today. I wonder what they teach at their church that "saves the world". Kids are cute! What a profound thought...going to church saves the world.
I am finally learning to knit! I invaded Hillary's friday night and she taught me some basics. I stayed up way to late casting on, knitting and purling. My hands hurt a little today. We looked at many of her crafting projects she has in the works on right now. Another Martha Stewart...Hillary comes up with the best stuff. Now my wheels are turning and I MUST go to a few stores today. I wish that I could have gone to New York with her today.

No comments: