Saturday, March 3, 2007

new perspective



A builds the coolest things out of legos. He doesn't need directions, he creates it all on his own. This was his creation from today. I wanted to document it. Well the first photo was the one that I took. It was a flying ship, he used some pieces off of his lego knights and made it so the wheels could flip down and become a driving vehicle. Ingenious! He wanted it documented both ways. Well my hands were a little full when he had converted it, so I said why don't you take a picture of it. I am so glad that I did. It is a better composed picture by far, mine is flat his has depth. I think I need to make this more of my practice, especially when trying to capture what he sees.
Last night I was able to go out with friends that I haven't seen in a while. We had a girl's night! We went to Panera's, yummy! We wanted to go somewhere that wouldn't kick us out for occupying a table for a long time. We ended up staying until they were closing up around us. Then we took the party elsewhere. It was much needed laughter and talked about every subject under the sun. I think we all made our "word" quota for the week. I think our husbands will be appreciative :). I didn't get home until after 1am. If it weren't for my very physical reminder I have a baby, we would have talked the night away. I was so grateful to get home to my pump. I hope we can do it more often. I feel so rejuvenated. Even though I went to bed late and the kids were up earlier than I would have liked. I found myself patient and eager to hear what they had to say. It is a nice place to be in.

No comments: